bb's cafe Grand Plaza Browns Plains is superb!

Imagine sitting next to bb's cafe at the Grand Plaza at Browns Plains sending out a few email replies on your trusty Blackberry, when one of the young bb's staff comes over and asks: "Are you the Prime Minister or something?"

"Just an Ipswich Councillor," I replied as she returned to her boss exclaiming: "Yes, you were right!".

Then followed a complimentary cappuccino as I was treated like royalty for a few minutes of my life.

Well done, bb's cafe.

Great service, great coffee, all with a friendly smile.

You really made my day!

I'll be back.

I hope Kevin Rudd calls in and says hello one day.


.........................................................
PAUL TULLY: PaulGTully@gmail.com

Click "Home" below to see all posts on
this website. If "Home" does not appear,
all posts are currently displayed.
.........................................................